ACHI is committed to accelerating the community health field by offering opportunities to connect with other professionals, stay in the know, and get involved.
- Accelerating Health Equity Conference — Receive a discounted rate to attend the annual event to learn from experts and connect with colleagues.
- Directory — Search and connect with other ACHI subscribers.
- Online forum — Access the online community to share ideas and resources, pose questions, and participate in meaningful discussions.
In the Know
- Newsletters — Keep up to date with community health news and upcoming events. ACHI sends monthly newsletters highlighting ACHI and AHA news, events and opportunities, and community health headlines from around the country.
- Webinars — ACHI hosts webinars and workshops on pressing community health issues led by nationally known experts.
- Community health and equity resources — Access curated resources from AHA, including ACHI and other affiliates. Access the Community Health Assessment Toolkit, a nine-step pathway to guide your community assessment and improvement process.
- Volunteer leadership – Help shape the future by volunteering on one of our committees to contribute to conference planning, the educational curriculum, and network development and value.