It has become widely known that effective hospital-community partnerships are necessary in building healthier communities and promoting a Culture of Health. This webinar, an extension of the latest guide from the Health Research & Educational Trust and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation entitled, “A Playbook for Fostering Hospital-Community Partnerships to Build a Culture of Health”, featured actionable strategies and lessons learned for cultivating successful partnerships from two strong hospital-community partnerships. Learn how Sinai Health System and St. Mary’s Health System established sustainable partnership structures, addressed many social determinants of health and created a positive impact on health outcomes across the communities they serve.
- Debra Wesley, President, Sinai Community Institute and Executive Vice President, Community Outreach, Sinai Health System
- Sharon Homan, President, Sinai Urban Health Institute
- Elizabeth Keene, Vice President, Mission Integration, St. Mary’s Health System
- Julia Resnick, Senior Program Manager, Health Research & Educational Trust, American Hospital Association
- Moderator: Eileen Barsi, Population Health/ Community Benefit Consultant