- Join ACHI on January 19 for our first webinar of 2017! Learn from national experts about how to prevent substance use in your community and see how Utah has put prevention into action. Register here.
- Want to attend the 2017 ACHI National Conference in Denver? Registration is filling up quickly. Be sure to reserve you spot and register today.
- Coming soon! ACHI's updated Community Health Assessment Toolkit to help facilitate your CHNA process. Get a sneak peak of the updated pathway now and check back soon for the complete toolkit.
- Be a part of our groundbreaking new CHNA database. For the first time, information about all CHNAs will be in one place. Learn more and agree to be part of the database here.
- Check out our newest guide, Engaging Patients and Communities in the Community Health Needs Assessment Process. This report suggests approaches for how hospitals can engage patients and community members throughout the CHNA process. Click here to download the report.
- New guide from ACHI/HPOE shares strategies for how to apply research principles to the CHNA process. Read it today!
- The results of ACHI and HRET's population health survey of over 1,400 hospitals are now available! Review the survey results here to learn how hospitals are approaching population health in 2015.