- New ACHI guide----You received an advanced copy of the issue brief at the conference earlier this year--now read the whole report. The Second Curve of Population Health is now available.
- View the case study on health literacy at the bedside, submitted by ACHI member Katie Shradley, RN.
- Trends in Hospital-based Population Health Infrastructure details how hospitals and care systems structure and implement population health management programs. Read the report today.
- ACHI members now have access to the past year’s webinars at no charge. Please make sure you are logged in (box on the top right). Non-ACHI members are able to review webinars at a nominal cost.
- Make sure you are receiving ACHI newsletters. Stay informed on all ACHI news, events from the American Hospital Association, new report and community health news. View past newsletters today.
- The ACHI vendor directory has been enhanced to quickly access products and services of its members and supporting organizations. Log in (box on top right) and view the new page.