- The results of ACHI and HRET's population health survey of over 1,400 hospitals are now available! Review the survey results here to learn how hospitals are approaching population health in 2015.
- ACHI is seeking breakout session and poster proposals for the 2016 National Conference in Baltimore! Please review the call for proposals packet for more information on how to apply.
- ACHI's September webinar is on the importance of community development for health and will highlight the efforts of Stamford, Conn.'s Vita Health and Wellness District. Click here to register.
- Read ACHI's recent guide, Hospital Approaches to Interrupt the Cycle of Violence to learn what your hospital can do about community violence.
- What were the most commonly prioritized needs in CHNAs? Staff reviewed 300 CHNAs and identified strategies and models for the hospital's role in community health. Read Hospital-based Strategies for Creating a Culture of Health today.
- Join ACHI to receive our bi-monthly newsletters. Stay informed on all ACHI news, events from the American Hospital Association, new reports and community health news. View past newsletters today.
- The ACHI Vendor Directory has been enhanced so you can quickly access products and services of our members and supporting organizations. Log in (box on top right) and view the new page.