- "What Counts as Community Benefit?" Register today for this CHA webinar that will review the basic guidelines from the IRS Form 990, Schedule H Instructions and from A Guide for Planning and Reporting Community Benefit. ACHI is a strategic partner of CHA and has arranged a special discount for its members for this webinar.
- The Certificate in Diversity Management in Health Care (CDM) is a 12-month program to help diversity professionals develop leadership competencies needed to bring about change in their institutions and communities. Registration for the next cohort is open now!
- New ACHI guide----You received an advanced copy of the issue brief at the conference earlier this year--now read the whole report. The Second Curve of Population Health is now available.
- View the case study on health literacy at the bedside, submitted by ACHI member Katie Shradley, RN.
- Trends in Hospital-based Population Health Infrastructure details how hospitals and care systems structure and implement population health management programs. Read the report today.
- Make sure you are receiving ACHI newsletters. Stay informed on all ACHI news, events from the American Hospital Association, new report and community health news. View past newsletters today.
- The ACHI vendor directory has been enhanced to quickly access products and services of its members and supporting organizations. Log in (box on top right) and view the new page.