- Registration is open for ACHI's National Conference, March 1-3, 2016 in Baltimore! Learn more about what we have in store for you and register today - early bird discounts available until December 31.
- The results of ACHI and HRET's population health survey of over 1,400 hospitals are now available! Review the survey results here to learn how hospitals are approaching population health in 2015.
- Fill out our member satisfaction survey before December 31 for a chance to win free registration to the 2016 ACHI National Conference!
- Read ACHI's recent guide, Hospital Approaches to Interrupt the Cycle of Violence to learn what your hospital can do about community violence.
- What were the most commonly prioritized needs in CHNAs? Staff reviewed 300 CHNAs and identified strategies and models for the hospital's role in community health. Read Hospital-based Strategies for Creating a Culture of Health today.
- Join ACHI to receive our bi-monthly newsletters. Stay informed on all ACHI news, events from the American Hospital Association, new reports and community health news. View past newsletters today.
- The ACHI Vendor Directory has been enhanced so you can quickly access products and services of our members and supporting organizations. Log in (box on top right) and view the new page.