- Early bird registration for the ACHI National Conference is open! Register today and save on registration, pre-conference workshops and site visits. Learn more about the conference and register here.
- Coming soon! ACHI's updated Community Health Assessment Toolkit to help facilitate your CHNA process. Get a sneak peak of the updated pathway now and check back soon for the complete toolkit.
- Want to get more involved with ACHI? Apply to join the ACHI Advisory Council for the 2017-2020 term! Learn more and fill out your application by December 9.
- Be a part of our groundbreaking new CHNA database. For the first time, information about all CHNAs will be in one place. Learn more and agree to be part of the database here.
- Check out our newest guide, Engaging Patients and Communities in the Community Health Needs Assessment Process. This report suggests approaches for how hospitals can engage patients and community members throughout the CHNA process. Click here to download the report.
- New guide from ACHI/HPOE shares strategies for how to apply research principles to the CHNA process. Read it today!
- The results of ACHI and HRET's population health survey of over 1,400 hospitals are now available! Review the survey results here to learn how hospitals are approaching population health in 2015.