- Share your community health improvement work at the 2017 ACHI National Conference! We are now accepting proposals for breakout sessions and posters. Applications are due September 23. Submit your proposal today!
- New! Celebrate your community health improvement heroes by nominating them for the ACHI Spirit of the Community Award! Winners will be honored at the ACHI Conference in Denver. Learn more about the nomination process and qualifications here.
- Check out our newest guide, Engaging Patients and Communities in the Community Health Needs Assessment Process. This report suggests approaches for how hospitals can engage patients and community members throughout the CHNA process. Click here to download the report.
- The next ACHI webinar, Evaluating the Quality and Impact of Community Benefit Programs, will be on September 27. Learn more and register today!
- Applying research principles can strengthen the CHNA process. Learn more in ACHI's newest guide.
- HRET's newest guide shares best practices for creating effective hospital-community partnerships. Download the report here.
- New guide from ACHI/HPOE shares strategies for how to apply research principles to the CHNA process. Read it today!
- The results of ACHI and HRET's population health survey of over 1,400 hospitals are now available! Review the survey results here to learn how hospitals are approaching population health in 2015.