- Join ACHI and the Public Health Foundation for our May 1 webinar on moving from assessment to action for community health improvement. Hear how hospitals in York, PA and Oklahoma City are working with their communities to address health needs. Advance registration is required. Click here to learn more.
- Check out ACHI's new Community Health Assessment Toolkit! Our web-based tool offers a nine-step pathway to guide and support a robust, community engaged health assessment process.
- Be a part of our groundbreaking new CHNA database. For the first time, information about all CHNAs will be in one place. Learn more and agree to be part of the database here.
- Check out our newest guide, Engaging Patients and Communities in the Community Health Needs Assessment Process. This report suggests approaches for how hospitals can engage patients and community members throughout the CHNA process. Click here to download the report.
- New guide from ACHI/HPOE shares strategies for how to apply research principles to the CHNA process. Read it today!
- The results of ACHI and HRET's population health survey of over 1,400 hospitals are now available! Review the survey results here to learn how hospitals are approaching population health in 2015.