With the right approach, hospitals and health care systems can leverage their community health needs assessments to meaningfully impact the health of the populations they serve and improve their bottom line. By providing a framework for thinking holistically about CHNA outcomes measurements and evaluation, this webinar will give participants an understanding of how CHNAs are aligned with the health care system's evolution to population health and can contribute to a business strategy that will achieve a return on investment. In this special joint webinar from ACHI and Strategy Solutions, participants will also learn from case examples of CHNAs in action from leaders at Excela Health System, West Georgia Health and Aurora Health Care.
- Self-assess how well equipped your hospital or health care system is to measure outcomes and impact related to the "triple aim" as well as "return on investment" of CHNA implementation strategies
- Understand how to achieve strategic marketing, revenue generation and population health improvement outcomes and impact through the implementation strategy development and community benefit processes
- Debra Thompson, president, Strategy Solutions, Inc.
- Ronald Ott, senior vice president, community and government relations, Excela Health System
- Nancy Urick, manager community and government relations, Excela Health System
- Charlene McClanahan, director, oncology services, West Georgia Health
- Deborah Unger, director, community benefits, Aurora Health Care
- Moderator: Julia Resnick, program manager, Association for Community Health Improvement