ACHI is the premier national association for community health, community benefit and healthy communities professionals. It delivers education, professional development, peer networking and practical tools that help health leaders expand their knowledge and enhance their performance in achieving community health goals. We are committed to providing our members the tools they need to succeed by providing bi-weekly newsletters highlighting association news and events, American Hospital Association news and events and community health headlines from around the country.
Please take the members-only survey today. You will need to login with your ACHI username and passcode. If you take the survey before December 31, you will be entered into a drawing to receive one free registration to the 2016 ACHI National Conference. (Read the rules and regulations)
ACHI members have access to exclusive products and services and can view them at any time. ACHI holds monthly webinars that are free to all members, sends out a bi-weekly newsletter and conducts research. Download our membership brochure for more information.
- Vendor directory — Search for targeted products and services from groups that support ACHI.
- Webinars — Free to ACHI members, these monthly webinars are led by nationally known experts.
- Newsletters (members only) — Keep up to date with community health news and upcoming events.
- Member directory — Search for other ACHI members.
- Listserv—Share ideas or get answers from other ACHI members.
- Community benefit resources (members only) — Resources submitted by fellow ACHI members.
- Conference discounts — Receive a discounted rate to the annual spring conference.
- Career center—Members receive a discount on job postings to the National Healthcare Career Network, a targeted job board.
Joining or renewing membership with ACHI is quick and easy. ACHI membership is not transferable, except with written consent of the member. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
Membership categories and annual dues:
(Clicking on the below links will take you to another window to provide you the opportunity to create an account in the ACHI membership directory. If you are joining for the first time, please click on one of the catagories below and click "Create An Account"):
- Individual (Employer's budget under $5 million) - $135
- Individual (Employer's budget $5 million or greater) - $235
- Group (Two or more people from the same organization) - $215 per individual
Contact ACHI Member Services via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a group membership.
- Student (Full-time college students, proof of status—copy of current course schedule is required and will be requested upon receipt of membership form) $55
- Retired (documentation required) $55