ACHI is the premier national association for community health, community benefit and healthy communities professionals. It delivers education, professional development, peer networking and practical tools that help health leaders expand their knowledge and enhance their performance in achieving community health goals.
Members are kept abreast through many channels of communication. ACHI is committed to providing its members exclusive and valuable benefits to provide resources to improve community and population health. Download the membership brochure today.
- National Conference discounts—Receive a discounted rate to the annual spring conference.
- Newsletters—Keep up to date with other members and upcoming events.
- Webinars—Free to ACHI members, these monthly webinars are led by nationally known experts.
- Career center—Members receive a discount on job postings to the National Healthcare Career Network, a targeted job board.
- Listserv—Share ideas or get answers from other ACHI members.
- Member directory—Network with members who share similar interests.
- Vendor directory—Search for targeted products and services from groups that support ACHI.
- News updates—Continuously updated news feeds from the American Hospital Association and the Hospitals In Pursuit of Excellence strategic platform.
Joining or renewing membership with ACHI is quick and easy. ACHI membership is not transferable, except with written consent of the member. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
Renew Your Membership
To Renew Your Membership Click Here
*(Clicking on the above link will take you to another window to login to your member account.)
Membership categories and annual dues are:
*(Clicking on the below links will take you to another window to provide you the opportunity to create an account in the ACHI membership directory. If you are joining for the first time, please click on one of the catagories below and click "Create An Account"):
- Individual (Employer's budget under $5 million) $135
- Individual (Employer's budget $5 million or greater) $235
- Group (Two or more people from the same organization) $215 per individual
Contact ACHI Member Services via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a Group Membership Status.
- Student (Full-time college students, proof of status—copy of current course schedule is required and will be requested upon receipt of membership form) $55
- Retired (documentation required) $55
**All membership dues rates are subject to change.