The Association for Community Health Improvement is the premier national association for community health, community benefit and healthy communities professionals. It delivers education, professional development, peer networking and practical tools that help health leaders expand their knowledge and enhance their performance in achieving community health goals.
Here you will find the following information:
- ACHI’s mission, vision and value statements;
- Member benefits and services;
- Advisory council members;
- Advisory council terms; and
- ACHI staff.
To advance healthy communities by providing our members education, professional development, resources and engagement opportunities in the fields of community health, population health and community benefit.
ACHI will cultivate a society of professionals who apply their specialized knowledge and expertise to effectively educate and collaborate with their communities in achieving the highest potential health for community residents.
As a member of ACHI, I will positively impact and constructively advocate for the fields of community health, population health and community benefit by living the values of collaboration, equity, excellence, innovation and integrity. As ACHI members value:
- Collaboration: We unite with others and advocate collectively for the greater good of the communities we serve.
- Equity: We promote healthy communities with equal access to high quality prevention and health care services.
- Excellence: We strive for continuous learning, growth, improvement and understanding in our work to advance healthy communities.
- Innovation: We encourage creativity and opportunities to continually develop, learn, share and inspire one another.
- Integrity: We expect and demonstrate open communication, ethical decision-making and accountability and resource stewardship.